Plaid Scarf, Pockets Grey Sweater Vest, Wool Hat, Black Skorts, Loose Grey Sweater,Tall Flat Boots, Wine Red Twist Lock Metallic Embellished Chain Shoulder Bag
As I said in my Wool Floppy Hat post, I’m happy it’s autumn. There are so many beautiful autumn clothes and possibilities to combine them! This is my wishlist including both the trends for fall 2015 and timeless classic pieces. Let’s look at the autumn fashion closer.
Trends for fall 2015
- Hats, hats and more hats!A fedora hat or a floppy hat is a must have of this season!
- Back to 90s with a button down skirt. One of the key trends for fall 2015 is available in different fabrics – denim, leather, suede…
- Big wool scarves and ponchos are still IN and will keep you warm anytime anywhere!
- The long vests appeared this spring and the trend continues to autumn fashion in its warmer knit form. A great piece for layering!
- Leather pieces became timeless classic. Combine them with fine fabrics, such as a chiffon, lace and reach the best effects!
- What would be autumn fashion without knitwear. Rock it in an oversized cut!